Thursday, January 28, 2010

Under the Weather

I am sitting here on my couch watching Entertainment Tonight right now. I have been on my couch or in my bed since Sunday after church. I am not exactly sure what is wrong, (the doctor didn't really say) but it has got to be some sort of nasty combo of flu, sinus infection, and possibly a touch of bronchitis. I have been too weak to do just about anything all week, but I think that I turned a corner late this afternoon. I feel stir-crazy, all I want to do is go back to work!! This is the time when I have to watch myself, though, because I will try to get back into the routine too soon, and never get completely well...So here I sit.

Tyson has been in Orange Beach all week for a work conference, and he is at band practice tonight. They have their last band gig at Pier Park next weekend. I am glad that he is back in town! I am hoping that I will be 100% after this weekend, because next week will be busy!! I am going to Destin for work on Wednesday, and will be in Panama City Thursday - Sunday. YAY!!!


Caleb has been sick this week, too. He is running fever, coughing, and has thrown up some. Tomorrow will be his third day out of school...He was still running fever as of this afternoon. I saw him a little while ago, and he was playing a video game...Seemed like he was doing okay!


I have mentioned this to Tyson several times, but it keeps popping up in my mind...It is so amazing when you have been sick and you can truly appreciate the feeling of being well. I always thank God for my health, but it means so much more when you are feeling "freshly healthy." I thank God for helping me heal this week!!


I am sorry that this entry rambled on like it did, but it is so nice to sit up and type!! I will post some photos and information about Hawaii soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment