Friday, January 8, 2010

Crimson Tide National Champions!

Ok. I enjoy football, and I am so happy that Alabama won last night. But I really don't understand why so many people seem to hate Alabama and Alabama fans. Mean people are coming out of the woodwork. Looking on Facebook this morning, people were downright hateful. Very few people saying things like:

GOOD GAME!

CONGRATULATIONS!

GREAT SEASON!

It's just a game. I don't think that passion for your team, whoever that team is, should cross over into disrespecting others because they don't share your passion. I realize now that I have been clueless about the extent of time put into trash-talking, and just how mean it gets. I just don't get it. Congratulations to Alabama for a great season!! Be proud of the SEC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment