Monday, September 21, 2009

Football Saturdays at Home






All of the kids were at Aunt Kelly's house Saturday, and it was a house-full (but I wouldn't have it any other way)!! Tyson, Jacquelyn, Kevin, Caleb, Owen, Morgan, Mallory and I got together for a day of football for the adults and playtime for the kids. We had fun watching football, eating pizza and football cupcakes, and coloring. I really love the fall, because my busy summer is over, and I feel like I can enjoy my life outside of work again! Even though I still feel a little under the weather, I can't help but to stop on days like Saturday and thank God for my family and the love that I have all around me.


We had quite a time getting everyone down to sleep Saturday night...It is so funny to me that a child can be so tired that he can't hold his eyes open, but will put up such a fight about bedtime!! We had lots of talks about why bedtime is necessary and that adults don't have the same bedtime as the kids. I think that the last one finally drifted off two hours or so after bedtime.

Tyson and I will be heading to the lake later this week, and I am really looking forward to my vacation time!! I found out last Thursday that I have 96 vacation hours to use before December 20th!! After everything that has happened in my personal life and at work this year, I really need to rest and refresh myself. I CAN'T WAIT for the weather to get crisp, and for the holidays to begin their whirlwind.


















































1 comment:

  1. This is great! It is a good way to keep up with everyone. You definitely had a housefull!! See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete